This topic is the most-requested training that we provide for Big River clients. The issues that cause organizational conflict never seem to abate.
Training on this topic will demonstrate strategies and resources that have been taught to more than 8,000 leaders and that are currently used to make conflict reduction and working with difficult and resistant employees easier. Participants will benefit from a greater understanding of current applied research and techniques that are quick, effective and easy to use.
Session participants will receive information about, and review examples of:
- Research Overview: Difficult employees - Causes & effects
- Current Research: Working With Difficult & Resistant Staff
- Current Research: Types of difficult employees
- Diagnostic tools to manage & reduce conflict in organizations
- Techniques to keep effective employees “safe” from difficult staff
- How to set the stage for successfully confronting difficult employees
- How to apply new strategies for working through difficult situations
- How to apply new strategies to get all employees “on the same page”
Session participants will review the above topics during a lecture presentation with an ongoing question & answer format. Actual cases will be presented with an emphasis on the reduction of conflict with difficult & resistant employees. Examples of all research results, assessment tools & management strategies will be handed out to participants.